Our Values and Beliefs
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” – John 1:1
“All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.” – John 1:3
“That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name…” – John 1:9-12
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
We hold these revelations in the highest esteem, that God created the heavens and the earth, things seen and unseen, known and unknown. This same God created all life and has given all life its purpose. Our human existence is a part of this divine creation, but mankind, by its rejection of God, suffered the cataclysmic consequences of separation from God. Because of God’s love for us, He sent His Son in the form of a man, and in this form He saved the world. We treasure this gift and share it with the world: that Christ is the answer to all of the world.
“There is nothing wrong about this world that cannot be healed by what is right about Christ” – RML
Christ is the answer!
We Believe In…
- A life of intimate relationship with God
- A Christ-centered life
- A Spirit-filled life
- A life governed by the Word of God
- A life of growth and development as human beings, by the grace of God
- A life of peace with ourselves and all of mankind
- A life that empowers us to be a resource to people in an ever-challenging hour
It is our mission to:
- Preach the messages of the Kingdom, the Gospel, and the return of Christ
- Teach the Word of God
- Disciple men and women in the way of Christ
- Unite believers through fellowship
- Train believers to bring Christ to the world
- Help the hurting
- Keep the hope and faith of the Lord Jesus Christ at all times
- The Revelation: There is one God, eternal and self-existent, revealed to man as the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit. (1 John 5:7, Gen 1:1-2, John 1:1)
- The Inspiration: The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God. (2 Tim 3:16)
- The Creation: All things were created by God, including man, and man was created in the image of God. (Gen 1:26, John 1:3, Col 1:16)
- The Corruption: Man fell into sin, rejecting God and His existence. (Gen 2:17,Rom 3:23, Isaiah 59:2, Psalm 14:1, Rom 1:19-20)
- The Incarnation: Jesus Christ, who is true God and true man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, Mary. (Phil 2.7-8; 1 Tim 3.16, Luke 1.27-33)
- The Salvation: Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins (Matt 20:28, Gal 3:13), rose bodily from the dead (Luke 24:36-43), ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9-11), and is seated on the right hand of The Majesty in heaven (Phil 2:9, Eph 1:20-21)
- The Quickening: We, who were once dead, are now made alive by the person and the work of Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:1, 2:8, 2:10)
- The Restoration: One day, all things shall be restored to God’s intended purpose. (1 Cor 15:25-28)
It is our destiny to preach the Gospel of Christ everywhere, to raise a people for His namesake, and to build a community where He is the celebrated focus and His glory can be revealed.
We shall raise a people who. . .
- are thankful and deeply appreciative of what God has done
- are committed to relieve suffering where they find it
- will raise their voices against injustice and unrighteousness and live in concert with the character and nature of Christ.
- Preach the Gospel throughout the whole earth.
- Provoke people to love and serve God.
- Build therapeutic communities (Healing Centers/D.O.M. worship centers) throughout the world based on love and acceptance, where Christ is the celebrated focus.
- Seek the will of God for our lives.
- Inspire a prayerful and wise community that strives to understand His will.
- Express the goodness of God through the lives we live.
- Develop leaders whose lives reflect Christ’s nature.